Front End Web Development
@disabled Front-end web development defines how we use our computers every day. The work of front-end developers is what helps technology be usable to the average person, and companies with the best, most stable, and most usable sites are the most popular on the web.
Students will learn skills in frontend development, including many skills that are in high demand throughout the industry. This curriculum prepares students to convert data in ways users can view and interact with through web applications and websites, some of which are used every day.
– Advanced HTML/CSS
– Developer Tools
– Flexbox and Responsive Design
– Form and Accessibility
– Cookies and Local Storage
– UI/UX research and Development
– Build Static Webpages From a Designer File
– Professional Development FrontEnd
– Dynamic Programming
– FrontEnd Architecture
– Interactive User Interface
– Dynamic User Interface Integration
– Professional Seminar
Developed in collaboration with working professionals
Vice President of Engineering at Iron Fish
Product Designer at Omni Labs, Inc.